Over the past 40 years, John Blair Honda has been servicing the vehicle needs of our local community with utmost care and respect.
In response to the growing concerns around the spread of COVID-19, we would like to provide you with reassurance that the health and safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority. Whilst business is as usual, we have implemented the following measures at our Service Department:
Health & Safety
- Hand sanitizers are available for use in our Service Department.
- Regular cleaning and sanitisation of all high traffic areas.
- We have clear hygiene and handwash protocol for all our staff.
- All EFTPOS machines will be cleaned and sanitised
Optimal Hygiene Service
- Our technicians and workshop staff will use a fresh pair of glove for every vehicle they service.
- Covers will be placed on your steering wheel, gear knob and seat before commencement of servicing your vehicle.
- Our service reception has clearly marked point of occupation line to ensure sufficient distance between staff and all patrons.
- We have also re-organised our waiting area to allow for social distancing practice.
- Our service staff will continue to greet you with a warm smile but no handshakes for now.
Self Isolation / Coming to Work Guidelines
- Our team are updated on the latest government guidelines and latest COVID-19 information.
- We adhere to strict guidelines from the Government with regards to self-isolation
- All staff will stay at home if they are unwell or have come into contact with anyone subject to self isolation restrictions.
- We expect our customers to follow these guidelines as well so that we can provide the safest environment possible.
Supporting the Seniors in our Local Area
- For seniors residing in the local area, we offer a pick-up/drop-back service where one of our staff will come to your home to pick up your vehicle.
- Please contact us to enquire about this option.